Listening half the day to music. Enjoying it. This song is from the 70s. My mother played this album from Jim Croce a lot. I added one or two of his songs to my mixtapes. Liking it 🙂
That is it for today. I had planned to show all the songs played today here, copy and paste it from last.fm. But it seems there is something wrong with that list, many songs played are twice on it. Not sure why to be honest. And no desire to get into it that much. So this is it! Bye bye 🙂
Since January this year i’ve been getting more into a keto diet. Not that i really want to loose weight, no. I want to keep my glucose level and lower. Since a year i had been eating low carb, but it didn’t really work that well. So this keto diet seemed the next step. More serious, more hardcore, less carbs, hardly any sugar, more fat, the same proteine.
I did need to find new ways to bake. I did settle mostly on almond flour and erythritol. Way more expensive, yeah, sad to say.
Today i wanted to bake me some cookies. I bought chocolate, a 85% dark chocolate. I did have all the other ingredients at home. Half the mix i’m saving in the fridge. I will bake more cookies tomorrow, and take them with me to the garden.
The almond flour tastes great. The cookie is not as sweet as usual, with the dark chocolate into it. But i love it!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/8 cup boconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180° degrees Celsius. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a baking mat.
- Melt the butter and coconut oil.
- Add the erythritol and egg and mix until combined.
- Mix in the salt and baking soda.
- Add the almond flour a little bit at a time to avoid any clumping, Whisk everything together.
- Chop the chocolate in small bits. Fold and stir in the dark chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into tablespoon cookies a few inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until it begins to brown around edges. Let the cookies cool for around fifteen minutes.
- The cookies taste best on the day they are baked. You can put the dough in the fridge or the freezer and bake them within a couple of days.
Photos made by Marjolein
Tomorrow i have an appointment with Danny. He will dye my hair silver white blond. A short piece will be cut off as well, around five centimeters i’m guessing. Maybe a bit more layering. I’m nervous!
In 1978 my musical tastes turned. Up until that time my eldest sister was my main influence on my music taste. From 1978, fourteen years old, i developed my own. Gruppo Sportivo, Nina Hagen, Elvis Costello, The Police, The Specials, Madness. This was the music i loved between 1978 and 1980. In my mixtapes on Spotify i have many songs from these days.
A week ago while i was browsing youtube, i came across Naturträne, a song by Nina Hagen. I hadn’t heard this song for years. This song is not on Spotify. Neither is Unbeschreiblich Weiblich, a glorious song for my fourteen year old self. For the rest of the week this song played around in my head.
I did do an earlier post about my school diaries. I just went through them again. Great.
So here are songs from these years. I love to look up all these songs! Yay!