Today i cleaned up the gas stove, the chest of drawers standing next to it, the tiles on the wall behind it, the floor below the gas stove and the chest, the pedestal on which the plant stands behind it. I had the radio on, playing loud. I sang along with it. I danced occasionally. The cats were curious. Sniffing around. Looking at me.
I loved it. 🙂
Have a good weekend. Enjoy!
Published on February 21, 2020 at 6:00 by Ellen
I had seen the tarot cards in the house. Last week i asked if Ted wanted to lay the cards for me. Yesterday he took the cards and asked me to shuffle them and divide them in three packs with my left hand. He made one pack of these ones and started to deal. He used the Celtic Cross Spread. His explanation was a bit different from the one below which i copied from a website. The three cards at the right side are helper cards.
- The Significator represents you (the querent) and your current state of being.
- The Crossing denotes that which opposes or influences you.
- The Foundation addresses the origin of your question.
- The Recent Past represents past events and concerns.
- The Crown addresses issues that are significant in the present or may come to pass in the future. This card foretells future events which you may or may not occur, depending upon how you respond to the present situation.
- The Future depicts that which lies ahead.
- Emotions signifies the current state of your emotional self.
- External Forces represents the influence of others in your life as well as trends in your relationships with others.
- Hopes and Desires stands for the hopes and desires you have for the outcome of your question.
- The Outcome is the ultimate outcome your question. Remember, the future is not predetermined. Interpret this card in the context of the entire reading and as an indicator of the path you are currently on, but not bound to the reading.
The first card is covered. Six of Cups, it stands for innocence and nostalgia. The card covering it is the Star, loss, theft, privation, abandonment; another reading says–hope bright prospects, Reversed: Arrogance, haughtiness, impotence.
I do see the swords above and to the left. The top one shows avoidance. The left one shows feeling trapped and oppressed by others.
The Page of Coins, the Queen of Coins and the Knight of Coins are all in this laying.
The outcome card is the Ace of Cups. The ace of cups indicates a new beginning of an emotional nature. It can signify the birth of a child, or the beginning of a love situation that affects us deeply. It is generally a card of happiness, and the beginning of many blessings. A new business, a relationship, success on the path is inevitable.
My helper cards show happiness, merriment and work.
The explanation in this post differs from the one i got when the cards were spread out for me. It doesn’t matter to me. I’m not after an ultra fine reading.
I was a bit surprised by the apparent story in this spread. I feel very happy with this reading.
Published on February 17, 2020 at 6:00 by Ellen
My days are still busy. Today i did the last bit of cleaning up my old house. Luckily there was enough room left over in the storage to put all the left over things. Tomorrow i will look at a possibility for a new room. It does seem very nice. A garden! But i have to wait if it will go through. Still a time of change. Not sure when that will end.
I will keep you informed, of course.
For now, have a good night sleep, or a good day’s work, or whatever you want to do. Salute!
Published on February 11, 2020 at 6:00 by Ellen