Some links to recipes and a couple of thoughts
I felt a bit more as usual today. Yesterday i was at home the whole day. I did do some dishes. I cleaned up the table in the front room. I cleaned up my kitchen. This morning i started with doing some more dishes. I still have some to do. Mostly the pans and bowls are having everything soaked off right now.
Today i walked by Julien. He has a room for rent for two months, starting January 31. So i went though the room and i will rent it – for only 250 euros each month. This gives me more time to look for another cheap house, preferably in the northern part of Rotterdam.
Thinking back about the dinner party makes me feel very happy. It still is in my head.I know i need to start thinking about packing, throwing things away, giving things away. And i will! But i do still feel a bit rosy afterwards. Bless all my guests!
I have some links to recipes for you from last Sundays dinner.
- Grand Aioli
- Roasted Garlic Lupini Bean Dip
- Flax & Chia Seed Crackers which were really yummy!
- Chestnut and Cashew Nut Roast – Vegan Christmas Roast
- Baked Stuffed Brie with Cranberries & Walnuts as an inspiration
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Shallot Marmalade Recipe
- Cranberry Chutney
- Raw Beet Salad
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Olive oil Chocolate Mousse
- Vegan French Toast Trifle